WELCOME TO CJ CHEMICALS
The Midwest Region’s premier Women Owned Business
As a top choice of some of the biggest Domestic and Import Suppliers in the chemical industry, we utilize decades of experience, a broad chemical repository of more than 350 different chemicals, and determined resourcefulness in building one of the best reputations for quality and service in the industry.
What sets us apart from our competitors is our commitment to outstanding customer service. We develop strong partnerships with our customers and provide them with the best products at competitive prices, with one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
At CJ Chemicals we regularly work with Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as a large variety of medium to small business in the
CJ Chemicals is Nationally Certified by both the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as Women-Owned Business.
CJ Chemicals is a member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) which adheres to strict standards for responsible distribution.
In short, we stand and work by our company mission statement.. .
“TO BE THE SAFEST, BEST SERVED, MOST EFFICIENT AND ON TIME CHEMICAL DISTRIBUTOR IN THE COUNTRY.”
Serving as President Catherine is a 30-year veteran of the chemical business, Cathy brings an impressive educational and professional background to CJ Chemicals. She is an ambitious entrepreneur who is constantly driving her business towards better service and greater success. She is known as one of the best in the business in Customer Relations, Competitive Pricing, and Reliable Service.
She currently is a member of the CHICAGO DRUG AND CHEMICAL, NACD and WBENC
Serving as CFO,Joshua boasts one of the brightest young minds in the chemical distribution business, Joshua graduated with high honors and a finance degree from Michigan State University in 2009 and Suma Cum Laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2014.
Joshua is a Graduate of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Emerging Leader Progam which provides world-class leadership and responsible distribution training.
WAREHOUSING & STORAGE
• Over 50,000 sqft of warehousing space in Toledo Ohio
• Rail capabilities in Toledo, Ohio and Brighton, Michigan
• Professionally trained and hard working staff
• Comfortable experimenting with new and unique opportunities.
• Can break down and repackage dry and liquid material
• Toll Blending Capabilities
• Can offer quick turnaround shipments throughout the Midwest
• Large network of carriers to provide for 24/7 emergency shipments
• Can offer LTL or Full Truckload
• Have logistic expertise to globally source a wide range of products
• Export finished goods in North America as well as overseas
• Expertise in finding foreign offsets for domestics products
• Can take care of Customs Clearance Paperwork
• Can duplicate major manufacture custom oil blends, at reduced costs
to our customers
• Formulate customer tailored products
• Customer technical support
• Manufacture custom blends